Wednesday 11 June 2014

Sight-seeing in Toronto

Hi everyone:

I was away in Toronto, Ontario last week and would like to share some highlights with you! I went there to participate in the first-ever Black Canadian Awards 2014 as a Beauty Pageant Contestant representing Saskatoon! Check out all of the night's activities on my Official Contestant Website and Facebook fan pages!!!

In between my pageant activities, I was able to tour around Toronto with friends, view below:

The beautiful Eaton Centre #shopaholicsparadise with a lovely display of Canada geese!


After one of our famous shopping marathons, we settled on dinner at the "Amsterdam Brewhouse" by the Harbour facing Lake Ontario:



 Did some beer sampling with our meals:


My favourite was the very first glass on the far left called the "Big Wheel":



Another day, I spent touring around downtown Toronto and passed by The Distillery (Historical District) courtyard, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) Building using the Toronto streetcars as my major use of transport throughout the trip!


The CN Tower tour was so much fun as well!!!


Oh Toronto what a slice it has been, I may come back again when my bank account gets replenished!!!

xoxoxo

Lady J 

No comments:

Post a Comment